Home Improvement Loans in Utah
Check offers in seconds
Get pre-qualified for loan offers with an easy online form
Won't impact your credit
Checking offers will not impact your credit score
Competitive payment options
Funding up to $100,000 and APRs as low as 6.99%1
Receive funds quickly
Loans for Home Repair & Home Renovations in Utah
There are several lenders that offer home improvement loans in Utah. Whether your next project is to improve your home value for resale or improve quality of life, improvements can be more affordable with the help of financing. Financing may increase the project cost but there are plenty of upsides to offset the cost. From the ability to afford higher quality items or a more extensive improvement to leaving savings intact there are a number of reasons why home improvement loans in Utah are so popular.
Quick. Simple. Secure.
How To Apply For Home Improvement Loans in Utah
Fill out an easy online form to check for pre-qualified offers with no impact to your credit score
Compare terms and payment options to select the offer that’s best for you
Complete your application on your selected lender’s website
After your loan is approved, your funds should arrive within 1-2 business days2
COMPARE RATES FROM TOP LENDERS
“The process couldn’t have been any easier. I filled out a short form that took me less than 2 minutes and within seconds I got multiple offers from lenders.”
- Mike T. (TN)
“It was important to me that I could review my offers without any impact to my credit score, before deciding on the best loan option.”
- Carol R (FL)
“I like the easy online and 100% paperless experience of Acorn Finance. I received my money two days after completing my application.”
- Bob S (WI)
Are you a contractor?
Generate more revenue with Acorn Finance.
Offer customers the ability to finance their dreams with zero dealer fees.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Learn More About Home Improvement Loans in Utah
Although there are some downsides to borrowing money to pay for a home remodeling project, choosing a home improvement loan to finance your upcoming project may still be the best option for your financial needs.
Read more - FAQ
Can you apply for a home improvement loan in Utah?
How do home improvement loans work in Utah?
Benefits of Home Improvement Loans in Utah:
Benefits of a home improvement loan in Utah can vary depending on the loan offer. Before capitalizing on an offer it’s important to shop around, especially for larger loans. At Acorn Finance you can check home improvement loan offers in Utah with no credit impact. But, before diving into offers, you should understand some of the benefits of a home improvement loan, here are a few.
- Predetermined payments and terms: With credit cards and other types of financing, if you only make the minimum payments, you may have no idea when you will actually pay off the costs of your home improvement project. Additionally, the amount of interest you will incur overtime can be astronomical. With a home improvement loan, you can know exactly when it will be paid off and how much interest you will pay.
- Build credit: Home improvement loans are a good way to build credit and show lenders that you are responsible with debt.
Increase the value of your home: Most home improvement projects can increase the value of your home helping you increase your listing price and capitalize off your investment if you choose to sell at a future date.
These are just a few of the many benefits of using a home improvement loan to finance your next home improvement project.
Cons of Home Improvement Loans in Utah:
Although obtaining a home improvement loan in Utah can be extremely easy, it’s important to weigh the potential downsides before making a commitment. Here are some of the main cons of financing a home improvement project with a home improvement loan.
- Missed payments hurt credit: If you miss even just one payment, or if you are late, you risk damaging your credit score. Payment history can make up to 35% of your overall credit score.
- More expensive than paying cash: Cash is almost always the cheapest way to pay for anything. With a home improvement loan, you will need to pay interest and you may be subject to additional fees.
- Additional monthly payment: A home improvement loan comes with an additional monthly payment that you will need to budget for on top of a mortgage and other financial obligations you have.
What are the steps for home improvement loans in Utah?
To obtain a home improvement loan in Utah, consider taking these next simple steps.
- Check your credit score: Before applying for a home improvement loan, you may want to know where you sit in terms of credit score. Review your credit report to make sure everything is accurate, and if you can identify any steps that can be taken to improve your score before applying, take them. Even a few points on your credit score could transfer to cost savings in a lower APR.
- Prequalify: Go online and prequalify for the loan amount you are looking for. This will give you an idea if you can qualify for the amount you need and what kind of APRs you may be looking at based on your credit score.
- Get approved: Once you’ve found the pre qualified offer you want to pursue, you can take the next step. This may include submitting identification, pay stubs, and other documentation. Once the lender has everything they need they can officially approve the loan offer.
- Receive funds: Once you have submitted the loan application and all the required documents, you should get approval or be denied in a short period of time. If approved, funding can take as little as 24 hours, although funding times can vary.
- Pay back the loan: One month after your loan disbursement date, typically you will be required to start making loan payments. Continue making the loan payments on time and in full until the end of the predetermined loan repayment period.
The home improvement loan process is quite simple and easy to understand. Remember, lenders are there as resources to help you if any concerns arise at any point during the process.
What can you use a home improvement loan for?
How much can you borrow with a home improvement loan in Utah?
Is getting a home improvement loan in Utah worth it?
Many residents in Utah find that increasing the value of their homes and improving their living conditions for themselves and their family is worth taking out a home improvement loan. A home improvement loan can be used to increase your square footage, add some comfortable outdoor living space, or simply any project that can make your family home all the more comfortable. Whether it’s worth it or not will truly depend on your personal situation.
How do you find the right Utah home improvement loan?
See More Home Improvement Loans by State:
- Home Improvement Loans in Texas
- Home Improvement Loans in Florida
- Home Improvement Loans in Michigan
- Home Improvement Loans in California
- Home Improvement Loans in Georgia
- Home Improvement Loan in Wisconsin
- Home Improvement Loans in Utah
- Home Improvement Loans in Massachusetts
- Home Improvement Loans in Indiana
- Home Improvement Loans in Oklahoma
- Home Improvement Loans in Nevada
- Home Improvement Loans in Louisiana
- Home Improvement Loans in Maine
ONE HOME, ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
More home improvement financing options
Your home is a work in progress. Whether you wish to redo, repair or redecorate your home, we can make it all happen with the most effortless financing options.
Trending home improvement projects
Barn Financing Options
Personal loan information
Loans by amount
$2k Personal Loans
$3k Personal Loans
$4k Personal Loans
$5k Personal Loans
$6k Personal Loans
$8k Personal Loans
$10k Personal Loans
$20k Personal Loans
$25k Personal Loans
$30k Personal Loans
$35k Personal Loans
$40k Personal Loans
$50k Personal Loans
$60k Personal Loans
$75k Personal Loans
$80k Personal Loans
$100k Personal Loans
Learn about personal loans
How To Finance Home Renovations Easily
How To Get a Home Improvement Loan
How Do Home Improvement Loans Work?
How To Finance a Second Home
Contractor Costs To Build a Home
Average Home Improvement Loan Rates
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Personal Loans for Debt Consolidation
What Are Secured Personal Loans?
Best Financing Options for Home Improvement
$100k Home Improvement Loans
Home Financing Tips for 2021
Personal Loan Refinancing Guide
Secured vs Unsecured Loans
Personal Loan to Pay Off Debt